Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going Apeshit Over Blunt's Monkey Jokes

Roy Blunt, let's see... Most Missourians aren't proud of the fucker, but hey, he's the only asshole keeping Robin Carnahan from office...apparently.

It seems old Roy...also the name for dog food...told a little joke and now people are down on him like stink on shit over it. Let's see, had the President told the same joke, we'd be expected to titter as he was doing it on a nationally televised news conference just for that purpose...to tell the fuckin' joke.

I'll tell you I was for Obama. I gave him the precious vote I cast. I'll also tell you I'm growing to resent it because the motherfucker flat out lied and yeah, I'll say it...and don't need that fuckwad from South Carolina to apologize for me when I say it...HE LIED!

Obama is our President, but at the same time, I've got voter's regret. As a gay man who has heard Obama has been known to go down on one occasionally, it just disgusts me he wants to repeal 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' and stand up for those who want to fire someone who demonstrates he loves our country by staying in the military.

What I'm saying is we all have opinions. Opinions are like assholes. Roy Blunt has an opinion and he's an asshole. Hand the fucker some toilet paper, consider the job done, and get over it already. The man told a joke and America's acting like it can't spray some Glade when what it's smelling stinks...not everyone likes Obama and I'll be proud to say it and NOT apologize for it. He stinks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment